Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pastor's Pulpit

It is so good to be saved! There are so many today who have never heard the Gospel or have not had a clear presentation of the gospel given to them. I was out soul winning a few weeks ago and the very first two doors we knocked on were  Muslims. I mean in the same building, two apartments side by side. I gave them  a tract and explained that salvation was through Jesus Christ, God Only Son. No man can come to the Father but by Him. ( John 14:6 )
The next  two houses we visited we didn't get anyone at home. But the next one we visited was a lady baby sitting, with her hands full! So we didn't go in, but I proceeded to ask did she know she was going to Heaven when she died. She said she didn't know that. So I asked if I could show her how she could know, she said yes. About 5 minutes later she bowed her head and received Jesus as her Personal Saviour!!  Praise the Lord.
The next home where we found someone home was another lady, she was very receptive and was a member of a Baptist church. So I told her we were not trying to get anyone out of their church, but I had another question I wanted to ask her.You got it, I asked did she knew if she died today would she go to Heaven. Her answer was no! So I gave her the plan of Salvation and she was gloriously saved. Here were two women who were members of churches in our town, and yet they didn't know they were saved and on the way to Heaven!! Folks, there are people everywhere, lost people, religious people, church people but they are on the way to hell!!

I read a sermon by Dr. Bob Gray in Texas, entitled, "Soul Warning". We need to be soul warners to this religious lost world. God has given us a mandate to go and tell the world about Jesus and His power to save. Will you be a soul warner?  Let's stay busy witnessing each and let's trust the Lord to save those that are lost. He will if we will obey His command to " Go! " The first word in Gospel is " Go!"
Amen and Amen!!!

Pastor Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment