Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pastor's Pulpit

I am simply amazed at the wonderful power and grace of our Great God!!  We are seeing a number of people saved each month as we go soul winning. Recently a young couple was saved, as I followed up on these precious souls last week I encouraged them to attend church. I was given a promise that they would attend this Sunday. I was some what discouraged when I did not see them attend. But I must pray harder and keep at winning others that may come. We can never give up on new converts, since they have not had the benefit of being a part of a Bible believing church, so we must continue to invite them to come and get into church so they can grow in the Lord.
We have begun our Spring Sunday school campaign with a special emphasis on the Bus ministry, for the last two Sundays we have 4 - 5 new riders. This coming Sunday is Someday Sunday with Breakfast on the bus. If you have been planning to go to Sunday School " Someday "  then this is the Sunday to join us! I hope to see you there at 10:00 with my Bible in my hand, and a message in my Heart!

God bless you,
Pastor Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment